A referendum relating the adoption of the Harden Neighbourhood Development Plan will be held on Thursday, 27 July 2023. If you are already registered to vote in local elections and live in the Harden area, you will be eligible to vote in this Referendum.
The question that will be asked in the Referendum is “Do you want City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council to use the neighbourhood plan for Harden to help it decide planning applications in the neighbourhood area?“
This sets out details about the referendum including who is entitled to vote, the referendum expenses limit, number of persons entitled to vote, the procedure to be followed, details of what the specified documents are and where they can be inspected.
Notice of Referendum
- Harden Neighbourhood Plan – Referendum Draft (PDF)
- Harden Neighbourhood Plan – Referendum Draft – Design Guide (PDF)
- Harden Neighbourhood Plan – Referendum Draft – Policies Map (PDF)
- Regulation 18 Decision Statement (PDF)
- Examiner’s Report (PDF)
- Summary of Representations (PDF)
- General information on Town and Country Planning (PDF)
Availability of documents
In addition to the links above, a copy of the specified documents, that is those documents listed above, may also be inspected during normal opening hours at:
- City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council, Customer Service Centre, Britannia House, Broadway, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD1 1HX
- City Library, Centenary Square, Bradford, BD1 1SD
- Bingley Library, 5 Rise Shopping Centre, Bingley, BD21 3SX
Voting Information (Voter ID)
Voter ID is a requirement for electors voting at polling stations in this Referendum. Further information regarding this, and a list of acceptable forms for identification can be found on the Electoral Services website.