Harden Neighbourhood Plan – Consultation
The City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council has published the Harden Neighbourhood Development Plan and its supporting documentation to allow representations to be made on their contents.
This consultation is taking place under the provisions of Regulation 16 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended), and runs from Monday 20 June to 5pm on Monday 15 August 2022.
The documentation is available to view on the Harden Neighbourhood Plan page on the CBMDC website, and on their on-line consultation portal – Opus Consult, whilst hard copies can be viewed at the following locations during normal opening hours: –
- CBMDC Customer Service Centre, Britannia House, Broadway, Bradford, BD1 1HX
- City Library, Centenary Square, Bradford, BD1 1SD
- Bingley Library, 5 Rise Shopping Centre, Bingley, BD21 3SX
Representations can be made in the following ways: –
- On-line: Bradford Council is encouraging representations to be made, where possible, through its online consultation portal – Opus Consult at: https://bradford.oc2.uk/document/43. Users will be required to register prior to submitting any comments.
- By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Harden Neighbourhood Development Plan” in the subject box.
- In writing to: Local Plan Team, City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council, 4th Floor, Britannia House, Hall Ings, Bradford, BD1 1HX
If submitting representations in writing, Bradford are encouraging respondents to use the representation form, which is available on the Council’s website.
Once the consultation closes, the Harden Neighbourhood Development Plan, together with the supporting documentation and representations received, will be subject to an independent examination by a suitably qualified and experienced Examiner to determine whether the Plan meets the Basic Conditions and other legislative requirements. The Examiner will prepare a report and recommend whether or not the plan should proceed to a local referendum. CBMDC will be responsible for procuring the Examiner and making an appointment in conjunction with the Village Council.