The Village Council have arranged for the Harden Neighbourhood Development Plan documents to be available to view in Harden on Saturday, 15th July at the Memorial Hall, from 10:00 to 14:00.
The Neighbourhood Plan documents can be downloaded here: –
- Harden Neighbourhood Plan – Referendum Draft (PDF)
- Harden Neighbourhood Plan – Referendum Draft – Design Guide (PDF)
- Harden Neighbourhood Plan – Referendum Draft – Policies Map (PDF)
- Regulation 18 Decision Statement (PDF)
- Examiner’s Report (PDF)
- Summary of Representations (PDF)
- General information on Town and Country Planning (PDF)
Availability of documents
In addition to the links above, a copy of the specified documents, that is those documents listed above, may also be inspected during normal opening hours at:
- City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council, Customer Service Centre, Britannia House, Broadway, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD1 1HX
- City Library, Centenary Square, Bradford, BD1 1SD
- Bingley Library, 5 Rise Shopping Centre, Bingley, BD21 3SX
Voting Information (Voter ID)
Voter ID is a requirement for electors voting at polling stations in this Referendum. Further information regarding this, and a list of acceptable forms for identification can be found on the Electoral Services website.